Cebu Pacific offers promo for 2021 flights
Low-cost carrier Cebu Pacific announced promotional fares for select domestic flights with travel dates next year for one-way base fare as low as P99.
In an advisory, CebPac said the promo fare’s sale period will run from July 7 to 13, 2020 covering the travel period April 1 to June 30, 2021.
The P99 one-way base fare are for the following Philippine destinations.
- Cagayan De Oro to Iloilo
- Cebu to Bacolod, Boracay (Caticlan), Butuan, Calbayog, Camiguin, Cagayan De Oro, Clark, Coron (Busuanga), Dumaguete, Dipolog, Davao, General Santos, Iloilo, Legazpi, Ozamiz, Pagadian, Puerto Princesa, Surigao, Siargao, Tacloban, or Zamboanga
- Clark to Boracay (Caticlan), Davao, or Iloilo
- Davao to Bacolod, Bohol, Cagayan De Oro, Iloilo, or Zamboanga
- Iloilo to General Santos
- Zamboanga to Tawi Taw
Quoted domestic one way base fares are inclusive of 7-kilogram hand carry baggage allowance, but exclusive of web admin fee of 12% VAT, terminal fees and fuel surcharge.
The carrier’s announcement came as domestic flights gradually resumed operations after the months-long lockdown to contain COVID-19 spread.
Apart from domestic destinations, CebPac also put on sale select international destinations, covering travel period April 1, 2021 to June 30, 2021.
International flights on sale are below:
- Manila to Hong Kong (P299 base fare)
- Clark to Hong Kong (P499 base fare)
- Manila to Brunei, Bangkok, Guangzhou (Canton), Ho Chi Minh, Nagoya, Osaka, Seoul (Incheon), Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Taipei, Tokyo (Narita), or Xiamen (P499 base fare)
- Manila to Dubai (P999 base fare)
“Quoted international one way fares are inclusive of 7-kilogram hand carry baggage allowance, but exclusive of web admin fees for short haul and long haul flights, respectively and P550 International Terminal Fee and Fuel Surcharge,” CebPac said.
The local government of Muntinlupa launches the Safety Seal Certification Program in a bid to increase compliance of private establishments with minimum public health standards (MPHS) set by the national government. Muntinlupa Mayor Jaime Fresnedi a...
Mandaluyong City started on June 7 its vaccination program for residents under the A4 (economic frontliners) priority group, according to a report by Manila Bulletin. The inoculation program, held at the Mandaluyong City Hall, was attended by M...
Transport is a critical segment of the economy. Pre-pandemic, our transport system left so much to be desired. The TV news programs and social media accounts were full of narratives about the pitiful condition of Filipino commut...
Do you want to learn more about the challenges and predictions for the gambling industry in the Philippines? Find all answers in this article!