Parts of Manila to experience power interruption
Several areas in Manila will experience power interruptions at various times on Tuesday, March 28, 2023.
Ermita, Paco, Sampaloc, Santa Ana, and Santa Mesa are the affected areas. The Manila Electric Company (Meralco) said that the power interruption is due to various repairs and maintenance activities such as replacement of poles and relocation of facilities, line maintenance works, and installation of facilities in different parts of Manila.
The following are the affected areas and the scheduled power interruption:
- Part of United Nations Ave. near Romualdez St. in Ermita (TLN 019831) from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Part of Romualdez Street in Paco (TLN 016055) from 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM
- Parts of Fabie Street in Paco (TLNs 014307 & 019764) and part of Fabie Street in Paco (TLN 000174) from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Part of M. F. Jhocson and Castanas Sts. in Sampaloc (TLN 010112) from 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM
- Part of Dos Castillas St. in Sampaloc (TLN 010259) from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Part of Road 16 in Fabie Estate in Santa Ana (TLN 383364) from 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Parts of Road 10 and Road 11, Hippodromo, Anonas, and NDC Sts. in Santa Mesa (TLN 014199) from 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM
Meralco advised its customers in the affected areas to take the necessary preparations and precautions during the scheduled power interruption. The company also reminded everyone to unplug appliances and other electrical devices to avoid damage from power surges when the electricity is restored.
NRC, DILG organize Manila Resilient Local Government Unit Program
The National Resilience Council (NRC) and the Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG) joined forces to organize the Manila Resilient Local Government Unit Program (RLGUP) Orientation and Resilience 101 for Barangays. Held at the Ramada...
Manila's power washer team cleanses streets
Manila City - Taking cleanliness and hygiene to the next level, the Department of Public Services (DPS) Power Washer Team of Manila City utilizes water infused with disinfectant to remove dirt and grime that have accumulated on the roads of Nagtahan ...
Las Pinas vice mayor approves requests for green card program
Las Piñas City - In a significant step towards prioritizing the health and welfare of its constituents, Vice Mayor April Aguilar has recently approved multiple requests for the city's Green Card Program. The approvals took place on Tuesday...
Parañaque holds Bayanihan para sa Kalikasan
Parañaque City - In a resolute effort to maintain cleanliness and preserve the environment of the city, the local government of Parañaque conducted the Bayanihan para sa Kalikasan program earlier this morning in Barangay San Martin...
Share your thoughts with us