San Juan, Mandaluyong to experience water interruptions
Water services in parts of San Juan City and Mandaluyong City will be affected from Feb. 6 to 10 due to line meter maintenance, replacement, and straining, as well as declogging operations from the Manila Water company, according to a report by Manila Bulletin.
In its advisory released on Saturday, Feb. 4, the following areas will be affected by the scheduled service interruptions:
- 10 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 6, to 4 a.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 7
- Barangays Hulo (Purok 32 – 60), Namayan (Dreamland Subdivision), Old Zaniga (Gabriel, J. Vicencio, L. Parada, C. De Venecia, Aglipay, M. Lerma, Boni, Dela Cruz, P. Cruz, Capt. Magtoto, Private E. Reyes, F. Blumentritt, Canteras, Paraiso, Leyva, Alley 1), Poblacion (Aglipay, Boni, Paraiso, F. Blumentritt), and San Jose (Purok 2, Daang Bakal, Aglipay, Sitio 1, M. Gonzales) in Mandaluyong City
- 10 p.m. on Tuesday, Feb. 7, to 4 a.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 8
- Barangay Addition Hills in San Juan City (Recto, P. Burgos, A. Mabini, Pilar, Ortega, Luna Mencias, P. Zamora, Araullo, Buenaventura)
- Barangay Addition Hills in Mandaluyong City (A. Mabini, Capt. Roja, Recto, Ortega, Schuyler, Wack-Wack, E. Rodriguez, Calderon, Ideal, J.R. Yulo, S. Laurel, Luna Mencias, Araullo, Soccorro Fernandez, Torres, Antonio, Pilar, Tinio)
- 10 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 9, to 4 a.m. on Friday, Feb. 10
- Barangays Malamig (Barangka Drive, Tabayog, 1st Street, Sulatan, Talayan, Basilan, Camiguin, Halcon, Talumpong, V. Cruz) and Mauway (Nueve de Febrero, Laurel)
Manila Water urged residents in these areas to store enough water to supply their needs and prepare for the water disruptions.
Once water services have been restored, the water concessionaire advised residents to flush or let the water flow from the taps or faucet until the water becomes clear.
WHO consultant join Caloocan's vaccination campaign
Caloocan City - The World Health Organization (WHO) Consultant on Vaccine Preventable Diseases and Immunization, Dr. Hassan Reazul, and the Department of Health (DOH) Regional Director, Dr. Aleli Sudiacal, personally visited Caloocan City to accompan...
Parañaque holds Bayanihan para sa Kalikasan
Parañaque City - In a resolute effort to maintain cleanliness and preserve the environment of the city, the local government of Parañaque conducted the Bayanihan para sa Kalikasan program earlier this morning in Barangay San Martin...
Mandaluyong takes bold steps during World No Tobacco Day
Mandaluyong City - In commemoration of World No Tobacco Day 2023, the City Health Department of Mandaluyong City, in collaboration with the Mandaluyong Anti Vice Unit and the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA), took decisive action to p...
Marikina lawmaker attends Kalumpang Fiesta
Marikina City - Maan Teodoro, the esteemed Congresswoman, participated in the opening activity of the Barangay Kalumpang's fiesta celebration on the first day of June. The Honorable Congresswoman joined the festive atmosphere by attending the Hol...
Share your thoughts with us