Mandaluyong vice mayor under self quarantine
Mandaluyong City Vice Mayor Anthony Suva and his family went on self-quarantine after being exposed to a suspected coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) patient who died on Saturday.
“Me and my whole family are under quarantine because we have been exposed to a possible COVID-19 patient. I regret to say that that patient has died,” Suva said.
The local government has yet to confirm if the patient had been tested for the virus.
As of Saturday, there were 13 confirmed COVID-19 cases in the city: five from Barangay Highway Hills and one each from Barangays Plainview, Daang Bakal, Hulo, Vergara, Wackwack, Mauway, Addition Hills and Ilaya.
As the local government of Muntinlupa started the rollout of vaccination for the A5 priority group or indigent residents, qualified individuals are urged to register online or through their community leaders. Indigent residents may register online t...
Makati Mayor Abby Binay said the city government has rolled out its vaccination partnership with the private sector with the opening of a vaccination center for some 15,000 residents, employees, and service providers of Rockwell Land. The mayor than...