Nine Valenzuela students get Korean scholarships
Nine students in Valenzuela City have obtained college scholarships in South Korea.
Nine students from St. Bernadette College in Barangay General T. De Leon visited Mayor Rex Gatchalian on August 15 to inform him that they have obtained a full college education scholarship grant and dormitory support in Kyungnam University in South Korea.
The scholars and their degrees are:
- Alysa Mae E. Encarnacion – Tourism Studies
- Tristan Troy Baguio – Cultural Contents/Biotechnology
- Erin Derek C. Ignacio – Computer Science
- Wendell N. Reyes – Cultural Contents/Biotechnology
- Marie Ysabel B. Estandian – Cultural Contents/Psychology
- Caryl Joyce T. Acuña – Industrial Design
- Noemi Arramarie L. Cabrito – Media and Communication in Cultural Contents
- Jenny Babe D. Benting – Media and Communication in Cultural Contents
- Julia Ramielle Ulanday – Computer Science Major in Software Development
Gatchalian said he is happy for the students’ feat, as they also show they are the pride of Valenzuela.
The Valenzuela City government opened the Valenzuela City Blood Bank and Volunteer Center at the Alert Center Compound on November 14. The blood bank will also be the new home of the Philippine Red Cross-Valenzuela City Chapter. Valenzuela City May...
A senator on Friday urged local government units (LGUs) to adopt ease of doing business (EODB) reform that harnesses digital innovation to streamline the processing of business permit applications in their jurisdictions. Senator Sherwin Gatchalian c...