Pateros issues quarantine rules
Pateros Mayor Miguel Ponce III signed an executive order providing the rules and regulations in September while the general community quarantine exists.
- The 24-hour town-wide curfew with window hour from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. to quarantine pass holder shall be in full force and effect and implemented.
- Holders of quarantine passes with serial number ending in odd numbers are allowed to go out on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays while those ending in even numbers can go out on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Total lockdown on Sundays is lifted
- Senior citizens and those below 21 years old are not allowed outside their residence at all times except for emergency needs or when buying essentials In the absence of an authorized person outside residence In their household
- Tricycles are allowed to operate from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m. under a number coding scheme. Those with body number ending in 1 and 2 are allowed to operate on Mondays; 3 and 4 on Tuesdays; 5 and 6 on Wednesdays; 7 and 8 on Thursdays; and 9 and 0 on Fridays. All tricycles can operate on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Tricycles can only take one passenger. Back rides are prohibited. Fare is from P20 to P35
- Industries and business establishments can operate from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. and with the mandatory wearing of face mask and face shield upon entry.
- Food businesses are allowed to have dine-in services up to 50 percent of their capacity but physical distancing must be observed. Businesses including food services are required to install plastic barrier at the counter to avoid physical contact with customers.
- Online selling and deliveries are allowed but online sellers must secure a travel pass from the mayor’s office to be exempted from the alternate use of quarantine pass and curfew hours. Deliveries are only up to 5 p.m.
Manila Mayor Francisco 'Isko Moreno' Domagoso led the launching of Linear Park along Baseco Baywalk, including its lighting and landscaping works. Domagoso said that the launching of the Linear Park, as well as the installation of lamp posts...
Medical health workers who serve on the frontline against the Covid-19 pandemic thanked Quezon City Mayor Joy Belmonte for her tribute to them, according to a report by Philippine News Agency. “Bilang isang front-liner, ang binigay na pag...
The local government of Muntinlupa signed a partnership with the Commission on Population and Development-NCR to enhance the city’s planning process through the integration of population and development (PopDev) interrelationships and dynamics....
Do you want to learn more about the challenges and predictions for the gambling industry in the Philippines? Find all answers in this article!