Global environment experts visit Parañaque
ICLEI World Secretariat, ICLEI Southeast Asia Secretariat and Global Project Advisory Group visited the city government of Parañaque for the Ambitious City Promises Project Experts and National Meeting on August 9, 2019 in coordination with City Environment and Natural Resources Office. The purpose of the Ambitious City Promises project are:
- To continue the cooperation and exchange between ICLEI advisors and project cities in providing technical and policy guidance and facilitate knowledge exchange towards formulating low emission development strategies.
- To examine the current progress of key project deliverables as well as provide information on new opportunities for collaboration and area of support.
Attended by different Departments from the City of Parañaque Cenro, DRRMO,CPCDO, BPLO ENGEERING, CBO and Mayors External office.
ACP Project ICLEI Southeast Asia Project activities conducted together with Parañaque City.- Ms. Pamela Cabacungan,Country Liaison Officer
- Results of rapid assessment of local plans of Parañaque City vis- a-vis entry points for low emission development strategies. Project Officer - Mr. Jose Bernardo Gochoco III, EnP ,Adaptation ICLEI Southeast Asia
- Promise of Seoul energy transport, solid waste, disaster risk reduction and management.- Prof. Youngsoo Choi, Global Project Advisory Group
- Energy efficiency and conservation in the Philippines and the role of LGUs.- Mr. Jessie Radocc,Global project Advisory Group
- Introduction of the ACCELERATE Project.-Mr. Jose Bernardo Gochoco III, Enp Project Officer - Adaptation ICLEI Southeast Asia
A wet market in an area in Pasig City, where some of the streets were recently placed under localized lockdown, will be temporarily closed on July 29. Mayor Vico Sotto announced that the wet market in Napico, Barangay Manggahan, will be closed for a...
With 323 active cases in the city as of July 28, Marikina City reminded the public that their cooperation is needed to end the threat of coronavirus disease (COVID-19). The local government reported that the city has 713 confirmed cases of COVID-19....
San Juan will relocate the vendors of Agora Market to a temporary market site following the start of the public market’s total renovation. The local government said the temporary market site, located at the San Juan Plaza, will have 98 stalls ...
San Juan City is in need of more nurses to work at the San Juan Medical Center, according to Mayor Francisco Zamora. "The positions available are Nurse I with a salary grade of 15 or P32,053 gross pay monthly plus other benefits," he said ...