SLEX unveils new traffic routes in Alabang
South Luzon Expressway – Manila Toll Expressway Systems (SLEX – MaTES) advised motorists going to Alabang, Muntinlupa to take alternate routes in view of the construction of the southbound section of the Skyway Extension Project.
In an advisory, the South Luzon Expressway – Manila Toll Expressway Systems (SLEX – MaTES) announced the closure of Bunye South Station.
Due to the closure, motorists were instructed to take the following routes:
For buses headed to Alabang:
1) Take the SLEX Filinvest Exit Toll Plaza
2) Turn right at Corporate Ave.
3) Right to Civic Drive
4) Right again at Corporate Ave.
5) Then turn right to South Station.
For buses headed to Alabang-Zapote Rd.
1) From Corporate Ave. turn left to Spectrum Midway
2) Right to Bridgeway Ave.
3) Left to Alabang-Zapote Road
For Class 1, 2, and 3 vehicles headed to Bayanan, Putatan, and National Road
1) Take the SLEX Susana Exit Toll Plaza
2) Turn right at Susana Heights Ave.
3) Turn either left or right on National Road to your destination.
Meanwhile, with the implementation of a one-way traffic scheme at the southbound portion of the West Service Road from Alabang Hills to Alabang, motorists were advised to take the following roads:
For class 1 vehicles bound for Skyway At-grade:
1) From Alabang-Zapote Road take Filinvest Ave.
2) Enter at SLEX Filinvest Northbound
1) From Filinvest Northbound Entry, keep right and use ramp before Sucat Interchange.
For class 1, 2 vehicles bound for East Service Road
1) Take a U-Turn at the Alabang Viaduct Ilalim in front of Starmall
The construction of the southbound section of the Skyway Extension Project started last Sunday, February 16.
The government allayed fears over the newly-signed anti-terrorism law, saying only terrorists and not dissenters, should beware since criticizing the government is not a crime. Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque made this remark after National Se...
The quarantine facility in Muntinlupa turned over by the Armed Forces of the Philippines opened to city residents who tested positive for COVID-19 and those suspected to have contracted the virus for isolation last July 8. The two units of Emergency...
St. Luke’s Medical Center (SLMC) said its hospitals in Bonifacio Global City in Taguig and Quezon City still have the capacity to handle both COVID-19-related and non-COVID-19 cases. SLMC made the statement following some circulating news abou...
The local government of Muntinlupa puts a community in Barangay Alabang under lockdown, the fourth localized community quarantine in the city, due to the alarming doubling time of COVID-19 transmission and confirmed cases in the area. Mayor Jaime Fr...
The Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) said there were no new cases of the coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) among Filipinos abroad on July 6. In its case bulletin, the DFA said the number of overseas Filipinos infected with Covid-19 remain at 8,...