Skyway builder to close Araneta-Aurora intersection for 7 nights
The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority announced the closure of Araneta-Aurora intersection in Manila starting August 15 (Thursday) from 11 pm to 5 am for 7 consecutive nights.
This is to give way to the launching of girder for the Skyway Stage 3 Project.
An average of 17,000 to 18,000 vehicles will be affected by the closure. They are advised to take the following routes:
FOR LIGHT VEHICLES:
1. From Shaw Boulevard/ V. Mapa, take straight towards Magsaysay Blvd. then Santol Street, right at Palanza, Landargun or Bayani Road, left at G. Araneta to destination and vice versa;
2. Vehicles from Cubao towards Manila area, along Aurora Blvd., right at Guirayan St., left at Palanza, left at Tomas Arguelles St. or Santol St. to Magsaysay Blvd. to destination;
3. Vehicles coming from N. Domingo and Blumentritt, take F. Roman, H. Lozada St. and J. Ruiz St.
4. Vehicles coming from north: along C-3 Sgt. Rivera, right at Bayani, Landargun and Palanza St., left at Santol St., left at Magsaysay Blvd., and take V. Mapa, Old Sta. Mesa to destination
1. From Quezon Avenue, E. Rodriguez Ave., straight towards España Blvd., left Lacson Ave. straight towards Nagtahan to destination (vice versa); or
2. Take Magsaysay Blvd., right at V. Mapa to Shaw Blvd. to destination and vice versa.
The Skyway Stage 3 which is one of the key projects under the “Build, Build, Build” program will connect Buendia to Balintawak. It is seen to reduce travel time for 15 to 20 minutes from the current 2 hours.
Eleven individuals representing various sectors asked the Supreme Court (SC) to order the government to conduct free mass testing for COVID-19. Assisted by the National Union of Peoples' Lawyers (NUPL), the petitioners asked the highest Philippi...
Manila Mayor Francisco “Isko Moreno” Domagoso said the city’s coffers grew by P693 million in his first year as mayor compared to the previous administration’s revenue collections from July 2018 to May 2019. His year-old admi...
The Department of Human Settlements and Urban Development (DHSUD) has assured continuous delivery of public service after closing its Central Office as a precautionary move following the death of one of its staff. The DHSUD announced the suspension ...
National Capital Region Police Office (NCRPO) chief Police Major General Debold Sinas asked the chiefs of police to identify spacious spaces to process the arrest of a huge number of offenders. This came following the arrest of more or less 100 indi...
Inilatag ng Department of Transportation (DOTr) ang suhestiyon nila para sa contact tracing ng mga pasahero ngayong nakatakdang bumalik pasada ang mga tradisyunal na jeepney sa lansangan ngayong Biyernes. "Ang suggestion ko d'yan dapa...