Metro Manila News
#MNCAdvisory: DPWH weekend road reblocking, June 28-July 1
The following roads will undertake reblocking and repairs starting 11 p.m. tonight (June 28) until July 1:
- EDSA fronting Guzent Construction Equipment Sales and Rental to Culiat Bridge (2nd lane from sidewalk)
- Katipunan Ave. before P. Tuazon Blvd. (2nd lane from sidewalk)
- EDSA Magallanes-Baclaran Bus Stop to Magallanes-Alabang Bus Stop (outer lane)
- EDSA Eugenio Lopez – Sct. Borromeo (desilting and construction of manhole)
- Quirino Highway Kingfisher St. to Primerose St. (2nd lane from sidewalk)
- General Luis St. Pascual St. to before Oriental Tin
- C-5 Road fronting SM Aura Northbound (3rd lane from median) and SM Aura Southbound (2nd lane from median)
- Regalado ext. to Quirino Highway (2nd lane from sidewalk)
- EDSA after Aurora Blvd. (1st and 2nd lane from sidewalk)
All affected roads will be fully passable by 5 a.m. on Monday, July 1.
Motorists are advised to avoid the said areas and use alternate routes instead.
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) will fund the construction next year of the EDSA Greenways Project, which will include five kilometers of elevated walkways in four high-density traffic locations along EDSA. It said the project aims to improve pedes...
More than 21,000 Taguid children aged 0 to 59 months old received free vaccines on October 15 to help them fight the polio virus. National Immunization Program Coordinator for the City of Taguig Dr. Jennifer Lou De Guzman and her team —in...
Mayor Francisco “Isko Moreno” Domagoso who is celebrating his birthday on October 24 wishes an orderly and peaceful Manila. Responding to requests flooding his social media to take a much-needed break, Domagoso said he cannot rest e...
Manila opened a rainbow pedestrian lane near the City Hall in support of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender (LGBT) community. The pedestrian lane is located at the corner of Arroceros and Natividad streets. “Pinangako ko sa LGBT society ...
Light Rail Manila Corp. (LRMC), the private operator and maintenance provider of LRT line 1, saidi it spent.P8.7 billion to upgrade the system and facilities of LRT-1. From 478 trips per day in 2016, LRMC has reached 520 trips daily, serv...
The Metro Manila Development Authority joined forces with insurance companies to provide free insurance coverage to traffic enforcers. The Philippine Insurers and Reinsurers Association, Inc. (PIRA), and the Philippine Insurers Club (PIC) signed a m...