Metro Manila News
#MNCAdvisory: DPWH weekend road reblocking, July 26-29
The following roads will undergo reblocking and repairs starting 11 p.m. tonight (July 26) until July 29:
- EDSA Roosevelt Ave. to Bansalangin St. (2nd lane from sidewalk)
- Katipunan Ave. after Quirino Memorial Medical Center (2nd lane from sidewalk)
- EDSA Magallanes-Baclaran Bus Stop to Magallanes-Alabang Bus Stop (outer lane)
- EDSA Eugenio Lopez – Sct. Borromeo (desilting and construction of manhole)
- Quezon City along EDSA Southbound between West Avenue and Philam Village (restoration/concreting works)
- Quirino Highway Junji St. to near Teresa Heights (inner lane)
- General Luis St. Oriental Tin to Pascual Road
- Elliptical Rd before Commonwealth Ave. (7th lane from outer sidewalk)
- Regalado Ave. Mindanao Ave. Ext. to Quirino Highway (3rd lane from sidewalk)
- Along J. Fajardo St. Matimyas to Quintos St.
- C-5 Rd C.P Garcia approach to Kalayaan Ave. Ext.
- EDSA before New York St. (1st lane from sidewalk)
All affected roads will be fully passable by 5 a.m. on Monday, July 22.
Motorists are advised to use alternate routes instead to avoid the said areas affected by road reblocking.
The Philippine Southeast Asian Games Committee (PHISGOC) led the grand Southeast Asian Games opening ceremony on November 30 at Philippine Arena. Some of the country's brightest stars converged in the curtain-raiser that featured perfo...
The Philippines won two gold medals in the Southeast Asian Games 3x3 basketball event at FilOil Flying V Centre in San Juan City on December 2. The Gilas Women first took the gold in the distaff side, beating Thailand in the final, 17-13. ...
Several members of the Philippine Army bagged gold medals at various sports competitions in December 1 and 2 during the 30th South East Asian Games. They were able to win a total of seven gold medals from Speak Takraw, Arnis, Judo, and Basketball ev...
The Agricultural and Training Institute (ATI), an attached agency of the Department of Agriculture, invites interested individuals to attend a free seminar on Organic Farming for Newbies in Quezon City. The free seminar organic farming and its benef...
Indonesia defeated Brunei, 8-0, in its bid for a semifinal spot in Group B of the Southeast Asian Games men's football tournament at Biñan Football Stadium Tuesday night. Led by a hat trick from Osvaldo Haay and a brace from Egy Maulana, ...
Margielyn Didal won another Southeast Asian Games gold medal in the skateboarding evebt at Sigtuna Hall of the Tagaytay International Convention Center. Didal defeated compatriot Christiana Means in the finals to clinch the gold. Means set...