Metro Manila News
#MNCAdvisory: Meralco maintenance schedule, June 16-23
Here is a list of areas across Metro Manila that will be affected by Meralco’s maintenance schedule for June 16 to June 23, 2019:
June 18-19, 2019, Tuesday to Wednesday, Between 11:30 p.m. and 12:30 a.m.
- Along 28th and 29th Sts. in Bgy. East Rembo
Reason: Line reconstruction works along 28th St., Bgy. East Rembo, Makati City.
June 19, 2019, Wednesday, Between 1 a.m. and 2 a.m.
- Along Sampaguita Ext. St. from Begonia St. to Gladiola St. including Doña Aurora, Cattleya, Ivory and Spring Beauty Sts. in Bgy. Rizal
Reason: Line reconstruction works along Sampaguita Ext. St., Bgy. Rizal, Makati City.
June 23, 2019, Sunday, Between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Portion of Nicanor Reyes St. (Reposo) from Kalayaan Ave. to J. P. Rizal St. including Milagros, Asuncion and D. Oliman Sts. in Bgy. Valenzuela
- Portion of J. P. Rizal St. from E. Zobel St. to Pateros St. including Makati City Hall Compound, Chowking, McDonald’s Restaurant, Jollibee, Banco De Oro, Philippine National Bank, Mercury Drug and LBC Bank in Bgy. Poblacion
- Portion of S. Osmeña St. from E. Zobel St. to and including Fortuna, Sultana, Colmeña, Hormiga, Yungue, Obrero, Trabajo, Constancia, Honradez, J. B. Roxas, Pateros, Taguig, Pilillia, Tanay, Teresa, Antipolo, Cardona, Angono. Baras and Morong Sts.; Gen. Pio Del Pilar National High School, Jose Magsaysay Elementary School, The Silver Place Hotel, Ministop, NIMPO Bldg., Pasig River Rehabilitation Commission (PRRC) Guadalupe Ferry Station, Riverside Studios Manila, Makati Foundry Inc., Manila Water Sewerage Treatment Plant and La Campana Fabrica De Tabacos Inc. in Bgys. Olympia, Valenzuela and Poblacion
Reason: Line reconductoring works along Nicanor Reyes and J. P. Rizal Sts. in Bgys. Poblacion and Valenzuela, Makati City.
Manila (Sta. Cruz)
June 23, 2019, Sunday, Between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Portion of Lico St. from Rizal Ave. to Mariano Ponce St.
Reason: Replacement of rotten pole along Lico St. in Sta. Cruz, Manila.
Marikina City (Industrial Valley)
June 19, 2019, Wednesday, Between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Sitio Olandes
Reason: Line reconductoring works in Sitio Olandes, Bgy. Industrial Valley, Marikina City.
Parañaque City (Sto. Niño) and Pasay City
June 16-17, 2019, Sunday to Monday, Between 11:30 p.m. and 11:59 p.m.
- Portion of Ninoy Aquino Ave. from E. Rodriguez Jr. St. to and including Marigold St. in Rivera Village in Pasay City; Pacific Grand Villa Subd.; Veronica De Leon Ave. and Del Bros Ave.; Pascor Drive; Sta. Agueda, Johannes and Dr. Jose Rizal Sts.; Sky Freight Forwarders Inc., Airspeed International Corp., CKK Prime Holdings Inc., CPI Transport Inc., Federated Distributors Inc., GLY Development Corporation, Interadent Zahntechnik Philippines, Solar Resources Inc., Air Power International Express Philippines, Airport Builders & Management Corp., All Transport Network Inc., CEVA Logistics Philippines Inc., Delbros Inc., DHL International Corp., DZ Card Philippines Inc., Expeditors Philippines Inc., Foreign Mission Board SBC Luzon, Harbor View Corp., La Copa Restaurant, Megamile Realty Development Inc., MTE Properties Inc., Nippon Express Philippines Inc., Pan Globe Cargo Express Inc., Peoples Air Cargo & Warehousing, SPI Technologies Inc., Trans-Global Consolidators Inc., B & L Worldwide Marketing Corp. and Lucky Asia International Trading Corporation in Bgy. Sto. Niño, Parañaque City.
Between 11:30 p.m. and 4:30 a.m.
- Portion of Ninoy Aquino Ave. from near Multinational Ave. to E. Rodriguez Jr. St. including Luk Foo Restaurant, Puregold – Parañaque, Royal Cargo Inc. and Duty Free Philippines
Reason: Line reconductoring works along Ninoy Aquino Ave. in Bgy. Sto. Niño, Parañaque City.
June 19, 2019, Wednesday, Between 3 a.m. and 4 a.m.
- Portion of Dahlia St. from Maestrang Pinang St. to and including Samama Compound; Dreamville, Rosal and Sampaguita Sts. in Bgy. Ligid – Tipas
Reason: Line reconstruction works in Samama Compound, Bgy. Ligid – Tipas, Taguig City.
Valenzuela City (Canumay West)
June 17-18, 2019, Monday to Tuesday, Between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
- Portion of T. Santiago St. from Maysan Road to and including Plastic City; Datrima Packaging, Toronto Plastic Mfg., Amberville Industrial, South Pacific Plastic Mfg., Precision Master Technology, DTM Print and Label Specialist
Reason: Replacement of poles and line reconductoring works along T. Santiago St. in Bgy. Canumay West, Valenzuela City.
President Rodrigo Duterte named Associate Justice Diosdado Peralta as the successor of retired Chief Justice Lucas Bersamin. In a text message, Executive Secretary Salvador Medialdea confirmed that President Rodrigo Duterte has chosen Peralta to lea...
DENR National Capital Region, through its East Field Office, initiated a cleanup of Lagarian Creek in Quezon City on October 19. Together with officials and street sweepers of Barangay Roxas, Quezon City Environmental Protection and Waste Management...
Vice Mayor April Aguilar was the guest speaker at the Gawad Sikhay held at the STI Auditorium. Gawad Sikhay is awarded to outstanding administrators, teachers, and non teaching staff of the public schools of Las Piñas City (DepEd Las Pi&ntild...
Newly appointed National Capital Region Police Office (NCRPO) regional director Gen. Debold Sinas and Manila Police District (MPD) chief P/Brig Gen. Bernabe Balba paid courtesy call on Manila Mayor Francisco “Isko Moreno” D...
The Metro Manila Development Authority joined forces with insurance companies to provide free insurance coverage to traffic enforcers. The Philippine Insurers and Reinsurers Association, Inc. (PIRA), and the Philippine Insurers Club (PIC) signed a m...
Department of Transportation (DOTr) Secretary Arthur Tugade graced the launch of the Refresher Training Course for Railway Operations and Maintenance Personnel of the Philippine Railway Institute (PRI) on October 21 in Mandaluyong City. PRI is ...