Metro Manila News
#MNCAdvisory: Meralco maintenance schedule, June 16-23
Here is a list of areas across Metro Manila that will be affected by Meralco’s maintenance schedule for June 16 to June 23, 2019:
June 18-19, 2019, Tuesday to Wednesday, Between 11:30 p.m. and 12:30 a.m.
- Along 28th and 29th Sts. in Bgy. East Rembo
Reason: Line reconstruction works along 28th St., Bgy. East Rembo, Makati City.
June 19, 2019, Wednesday, Between 1 a.m. and 2 a.m.
- Along Sampaguita Ext. St. from Begonia St. to Gladiola St. including Doña Aurora, Cattleya, Ivory and Spring Beauty Sts. in Bgy. Rizal
Reason: Line reconstruction works along Sampaguita Ext. St., Bgy. Rizal, Makati City.
June 23, 2019, Sunday, Between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Portion of Nicanor Reyes St. (Reposo) from Kalayaan Ave. to J. P. Rizal St. including Milagros, Asuncion and D. Oliman Sts. in Bgy. Valenzuela
- Portion of J. P. Rizal St. from E. Zobel St. to Pateros St. including Makati City Hall Compound, Chowking, McDonald’s Restaurant, Jollibee, Banco De Oro, Philippine National Bank, Mercury Drug and LBC Bank in Bgy. Poblacion
- Portion of S. Osmeña St. from E. Zobel St. to and including Fortuna, Sultana, Colmeña, Hormiga, Yungue, Obrero, Trabajo, Constancia, Honradez, J. B. Roxas, Pateros, Taguig, Pilillia, Tanay, Teresa, Antipolo, Cardona, Angono. Baras and Morong Sts.; Gen. Pio Del Pilar National High School, Jose Magsaysay Elementary School, The Silver Place Hotel, Ministop, NIMPO Bldg., Pasig River Rehabilitation Commission (PRRC) Guadalupe Ferry Station, Riverside Studios Manila, Makati Foundry Inc., Manila Water Sewerage Treatment Plant and La Campana Fabrica De Tabacos Inc. in Bgys. Olympia, Valenzuela and Poblacion
Reason: Line reconductoring works along Nicanor Reyes and J. P. Rizal Sts. in Bgys. Poblacion and Valenzuela, Makati City.
Manila (Sta. Cruz)
June 23, 2019, Sunday, Between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Portion of Lico St. from Rizal Ave. to Mariano Ponce St.
Reason: Replacement of rotten pole along Lico St. in Sta. Cruz, Manila.
Marikina City (Industrial Valley)
June 19, 2019, Wednesday, Between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Sitio Olandes
Reason: Line reconductoring works in Sitio Olandes, Bgy. Industrial Valley, Marikina City.
Parañaque City (Sto. Niño) and Pasay City
June 16-17, 2019, Sunday to Monday, Between 11:30 p.m. and 11:59 p.m.
- Portion of Ninoy Aquino Ave. from E. Rodriguez Jr. St. to and including Marigold St. in Rivera Village in Pasay City; Pacific Grand Villa Subd.; Veronica De Leon Ave. and Del Bros Ave.; Pascor Drive; Sta. Agueda, Johannes and Dr. Jose Rizal Sts.; Sky Freight Forwarders Inc., Airspeed International Corp., CKK Prime Holdings Inc., CPI Transport Inc., Federated Distributors Inc., GLY Development Corporation, Interadent Zahntechnik Philippines, Solar Resources Inc., Air Power International Express Philippines, Airport Builders & Management Corp., All Transport Network Inc., CEVA Logistics Philippines Inc., Delbros Inc., DHL International Corp., DZ Card Philippines Inc., Expeditors Philippines Inc., Foreign Mission Board SBC Luzon, Harbor View Corp., La Copa Restaurant, Megamile Realty Development Inc., MTE Properties Inc., Nippon Express Philippines Inc., Pan Globe Cargo Express Inc., Peoples Air Cargo & Warehousing, SPI Technologies Inc., Trans-Global Consolidators Inc., B & L Worldwide Marketing Corp. and Lucky Asia International Trading Corporation in Bgy. Sto. Niño, Parañaque City.
Between 11:30 p.m. and 4:30 a.m.
- Portion of Ninoy Aquino Ave. from near Multinational Ave. to E. Rodriguez Jr. St. including Luk Foo Restaurant, Puregold – Parañaque, Royal Cargo Inc. and Duty Free Philippines
Reason: Line reconductoring works along Ninoy Aquino Ave. in Bgy. Sto. Niño, Parañaque City.
June 19, 2019, Wednesday, Between 3 a.m. and 4 a.m.
- Portion of Dahlia St. from Maestrang Pinang St. to and including Samama Compound; Dreamville, Rosal and Sampaguita Sts. in Bgy. Ligid – Tipas
Reason: Line reconstruction works in Samama Compound, Bgy. Ligid – Tipas, Taguig City.
Valenzuela City (Canumay West)
June 17-18, 2019, Monday to Tuesday, Between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
- Portion of T. Santiago St. from Maysan Road to and including Plastic City; Datrima Packaging, Toronto Plastic Mfg., Amberville Industrial, South Pacific Plastic Mfg., Precision Master Technology, DTM Print and Label Specialist
Reason: Replacement of poles and line reconductoring works along T. Santiago St. in Bgy. Canumay West, Valenzuela City.
In a bid to further improve the services and address the long queues at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, the Bureau of Immigration on Monday deployed an additional 67 personnel to the airport. Immigration Commissioner Jaime Morente said the n...
Muntinlupa Mayor Jaime Fresnedi on Monday lauded young mathematics geniuses from city public schools for winning in the 2019 International Math Wizard Challenge in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. During the city government’s flag ceremony on July 15, ...
Las Piñas City Mayor Mel Aguilar on Friday graced the Free Derma Treatment Clinic of Beauty Beyond Borders held at TS Cruz Covered Court in Barangay Almanza Dos. Beauty Beyond Borders is a project of Dr. Z and Aivee Aguilar-Teo of the famous ...
Pasig City Mayor Vico Sotto on Thursday said he was confident that the election protest case filed against him by defeated mayoralty candidate Robert “Bobby” Eusebio would be dismissed by the Commission on Elections. Fresh from a hearing...
Manila Water over the weekend released an updated schedule of daily rotational service interruption starting July 15 for the East Zone of Metro Manila and Rizal province. “Customers may continue to experience low water pressure to no water bec...
In celebration of National Blood Donor’s Month, the Marikina City government, the City Health Office, and the Philippine Blood Center will hold a one-day city-wide mass blood donation with the theme, “Safe Blood for All,” on July 28...