#MNCAdvisory: Meralco announces maintenance schedule on Sept. 9 to 15
Here is a list of areas across Metro Manila that will be affected by Meralco’s maintenance schedule for September 9 to September 15, 2019:
Caloocan City, Quezon City and Valenzuela City
September 15, 2019, Sunday, between 9:00a.m. and 9:30a.m. and then between 2:30p.m. and 3:00p.m.
- Portion of Quirino Highway from Pipit St. to near Bernardino St. including Interville I Subd., La Trinidad Ville Subd., Villa Sabina Subd., Villilia Ville Subd., Arty Subd., Cadaing Subd., Carreon Subd., Gloria 5 Subd., Jem 7 Subd., Pleasantville Subd., Silvina Ville Subd., San Agustin Ville Subd.; Ascon, Cuadra, Piko and J. P. Ramoy Sts.; Ever Supermarket Quirino, McDonald’s Restaurant, Mercury Drug, Placido Del Mundo Elementary School, Blessed Sacrament Catholic School, St. Raphaela Mary School, Rhodeco Rubber Processing Services Inc., Manila Rubber Corp. (MRC), Amigo Steel Industies, Elgie Packaging Equipment Inc., Philips Wire & Cable Co., HK-Shanghai Food Products Inc., Aeon Rubber Tech Inc., Man Automotive Corp., Modern Art Marketing Corp., London Industrial Products Inc., Talipapa Food Services Inc., Edmel Engine Rebuilding Service & Trading Co., Harmonic Seven Inc. and Southlink Packaging & Adhesives Co. in Bgys. Talipapa and Ugong in Quezon City.
- Portion of Mindanao Ave. from Magnolia St. to near Mindanao Exit including GSIS Hills Subd., Del Nacia Ville 3 Subd., Salvador C Biglang - Awa Subd., St. Dominic Subd. Phase 9 and Villa Florencia Subd. in Bgy. Talipapa, Quezon City; Barrios Compound, Doña Marciana Subd., Hobart Village 2 and Sitio Sulok; and Toyota Mindanao Avenue in Bgy. Ugong, Valenzuela City.
Between 9:00a.m. and 3:00p.m.
- Portion of Quirino Highway from SM Hypermarket in Bgy. Sta. Quiteria, Caloocan City to Solville Subd. including St. Martin Ville Subd.; and Del – Nacia St.; San Bartolome High School, The Manors, El Pueblo Condominium, BNY Jeans, New Quality Products Mfg., Winplas Industries Inc., Philippine Polytech Mfg. Inc., Grillrich Infinity Inc., Philippine Carbon Dioxide Corp., Oriental Rope Mfg. Corp., Maxipro Development Corp. and Starlite Plastic Industrial in Bgy. Talipapa, Quezon City; West Wing Villas Subd.; and Ascon St. in Bgy. Sta. Quiteria, Caloocan City.
REASON: Relocation of facilities along Quirino Highway, Bgy. Talipapa, Quezon City.
September 12 – 13, 2019, Thursday to Friday, between 11:30p.m. (THU., 09/12/19) and 4:30a.m. (FRI., 09/13/19)
- Portion of South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) West Service Road from South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) Alabang Exit to Alabang – Zapote Road including Rizal Village, Sitio Rizal and Blossom Arts Compound; and Alabang Corporate Center Building in Bgys. Alabang, Cupang and Sucat.
REASON: Replacement of poles and line reconstruction works along South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) in Bgys. Alabang, Cupang and Sucat in Muntinlupa City.
Pasay City and Parañaque City
September 12, 2019, Thursday, between 12:01a.m. and 5:00a.m.
- Portion of NAIA Road from Domestic Road in Pasay City to near Gabriel St. in Bgy. Baclaran, Parañaque City.
REASON: Repair works along Airport Road corner Domestic Road in Pasay City.
Quezon City (Matandang Balara)
September 12, 2019, Thursday, between 1:00a.m. and 8:00a.m.
- Portion of Don Mariano Marcos Ave. (Commonwealth) from Meralco – Diliman substation in U. P. Campus to near Capitol Homes Drive including Red Ribbon Bakeshop, Diliman Preparatory School, Mary the Queen College of Science and Technology, St. Peter’s Memorial Chapels, Berkeley Square, CW Home Depot – Commonwealth, Diliman Doctor’s Hospital, Loyola – Commonwealth, Diamond Laboratories and Toyota – Commonwealth; Calderon Compound, Feria Compound and Commonwealth Village.
REASON: Line reconstruction works along Don Mariano Marcos Ave. (Commonwealth) in Bgy. Matandang Balara, Quezon City.
September 14, 2019, Saturday, between 12:01a.m. and 5:00a.m.
- Portion of Kamias Road near Anonas St. in Bgy. East Kamias.
- Portion of Matipid St. from Anonas St. Ext. to and including Mapagkumbaba St. in Bgy. Sikatuna Village.
REASON: Relocation of facilities along Anonas St. Ext. in Bgy. Sikatuna Village, Quezon City.
Quezon City (QC) Mayor Joy Belmonte said that she is one of the Metro Manila mayors who want to keep the National Capital Region (NCR) under general community quarantine (GCQ). Belmonte bared this in a press briefing at the QC Memorial Circle, ...
Mayor Francisco “Isko Moreno” Domagoso is allowing all tri-wheeled vehicles to ply city streets for the duration of the two-week-long modified enhanced community quarantine (MECQ). The mayor made the announcement during a meeting with ab...
Quezon City has issued guidelines for residents and non-residents as Metro Manila returns to modified enhanced community (MECQ) quarantine. In a memorandum dated Aug. 3, Mayor Joy Belmonte said quarantine passes will once again take effect whi...
Universal Robina Corporation (URC) said its net income surged by 76 percent to P3.8 billion in the second quarter of the year, on the back of strong operating performance and foreign exchange gains. In a statement, URC said its op...
Navotas City reported the biggest single day increase in coronavirus disease (COVID-19) on July 31. Mayor Tobias “Toby” Tiangco said Navotas recorded an additional 246 cases on 31 July, raising the total to 2,144. The mayor sa...