Metro Manila News
#MNCAdvisory: Meralco announces maintenance schedule on Sept. 2 to 8
Here is a list of areas across Metro Manila that will be affected by Meralco’s maintenance schedule for September 2 to September 8, 2019:
September 3, 2019, Tuesday, between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Portion of Tindalo St. from Cavite St. to near T. Bugallon St.
REASON: Replacement of pole along Tindalo St. in Tondo, Manila.
Muntinlupa City (Alabang)
September 5, 2019, Thursday, between 9:00 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. and then between 4:30 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Alabang Home Depot in Westgate Center
REASON: Line reconstruction works inside Westgate Center, Bgy. Alabang, Muntinlupa City.
Pasig City (Bagong Ilog)
September 8, 2019, Sunday, between 9:00 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. and then between 2:30 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Portion of Pasig Blvd. from Sgt. Pascua St. to Dr. M. Flores St.
- Portion of A. Flores St. from Sgt. Pascua St. to B. Tatco St.
Between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Portion of Sgt. Pascua St. from near A. Flores St. to and including L. Intalan St.
- Portion of A. Z. Avis Sr. St. from L. Intalan St. to Santiago St. including L. Francisco, Limjoco, Dr. M. Flores and F. Intalan Sts.; Pure Essence & Golden Asia Compound and Universal Robina Corp.
- Portion of Pvt. Aurellana St. from F. Intalan St. to and including S. Victorino, San Roque, San Roque Ext., Santiago Ikong and A. Z. Avis Sr. Ext. Sts.
REASON: Replacement of rotten pole and line reconductoring works along Sgt. L. Pascua St. in Bgy. Bagong Ilog, Pasig City.
The Marikina City government said it will file civil and criminal charges against those responsible for the improper disposal of pig carcasses found floating in Marikina River last week. Marikina Mayor Marcelino “Marcy” Teodoro said...
The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) said it is seeking “police power” to craft effective traffic policies and strengthen the authority of traffic enforcers in sanctioning erring motorists. Arturo “Jojo” ...
Mayor Mel Aguilar and Vice Mayor April Aguilar welcomed the designation of PCol. Segundo Canapi Lagundi Jr. as the new Police Chief of Las Piñas City. IN PHOTOS: PCol Segundo Canapi Lagundi Jr. during his courtesy call at the Las Piñas...
Residents of all ages in Barangay Kaligayahan, Quezon City can now enjoy health and recreational benefits as the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) completed the 14.85-million 3-in-1 multi-purpose building to house the health center, offi...
The Metro Rail Transit Line 3 (MRT-3) reported that the number of unloading incidents from their trains went down to an eight-year low of 18 in the first nine months of 2019. This is lower than 480 unloading incidents recorded from January to S...
The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) had donated P1 million to the Gat Andres Bonifacio Memorial Medical Center (GABMMC) in Tondo, Manila. PCSO General Manager Royina Garma said the P1-million aid will be used to improve the operations o...