Metro Manila News
#MNCAdvisory: DPWH weekend road reblocking, July 5-8
The following roads will undergo reblocking and repairs starting 11 p.m., July 5, until July 8:
- Edsa fronting Guzent Construction Equipment Sales and Rental to Culiat Bridge (second lane from sidewalk)
- Katipunan Avenue before P. Tuazon Boulevard (second lane from sidewalk)
- Edsa Magallanes-Baclaran Bus Stop to Magallanes-Alabang Bus Stop (outer lane)
- Edsa Eugenio Lopez - Scout Borromeo (desilting and construction of manhole)
- Edsa Quezon City between West Avenue and Philam Village (restoration or concreting works)
- Quirino Highway Kingfisher Street to Primerose Street (second lane from sidewalk)
- General Luis Street, Pascual Street to before Oriental Tin
- C-5 Road fronting SM Aura Northbound (third lane from median) and SM Aura Southbound (second lane from median)
- Regalado Avenue, Mindanao Avenue Extension to Quirino Highway (second lane from sidewalk)
- Edsa after Aurora Boulevard (first and second lane from sidewalk)
All affected roads will be fully passable by 5 a.m. on Monday, July 8.
Motorists are advised to avoid these areas and use alternate routes.
The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority has created a new office that will oversee and strengthen the agency’s disaster and emergency preparedness and response efforts. MMDA chairperson Danilo Lim created the Metropolitan Public Safety O...
Maynilad continues to fine-tune its distribution of water supply given the reduced raw water releases from Angat Dam. To ensure that the limited supply is equitably and efficiently distributed to its customers, Maynilad will be implementing a new sc...
Quezon City Veterinary Department assured residents that QC markets are free from the African Swine Fever (ASF) virus. The City Veterinary Department led by Dr. Cabel is closely monitoring and inspecting markets, supermarkets, and even laughter...
The business community lauded the Muntinlupa City government’s efforts on ease of doing business during a consultation meeting and presentation of local medium and long-term development plans on July 12 in Alabang. Nicki Agcaoili, executive di...
Senator Sonny Angara on Monday said more than 30 million students were expected to benefit from the recently signed law seeking to institutionalize the student fare discount. Angara said the compulsory 20-percent discount on student fares covers all...
The Manila International Airport Authority-issued lightning alert on Friday afternoon delayed 20 international and domestic flights at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport. A red lightning alert was issued at 4:49 p.m., and was lowered to yellow a...