#MNCAdvisory: Meralco maintenance schedule, May 18-19
Here is a list of areas across Metro Manila that will be affected by Meralco’s maintenance schedule for May 18-19, 2019:
May 18, 2019, Saturday, Between 8:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
- Portion of Dagupan St. from Francisco P. Yuseco St. to Tayuman St.
Reason: Maintenance works along Dagupan St. in Tondo, Manila.
May 18-19, 2019, Saturday to Sunday, Between 11 p.m. and 11:45 p.m. and then between 6:15 a.m. and 7 a.m.
- Portion of Shaw Blvd. from Epifanio Delos Santos Ave. (EDSA) to near Stanford St. in Bgy. Wack – Wack Greenhills East.
- Portion of Calbayog St. from near Samat St. to and including Kanlaon, L. Esteban, Malinao and Domingo M. Guevarra Sts.; and Highway Hills Integrated School in Bgy. Highway Hills.
- Portion of Mariveles St. from Dr. Jose Fernandez St. to Sierra Madre St. including Banahaw St.; MGM Food and Commodities Corp., Worldwide Corporate Center and Diamond Tower Condominium in Bgy. Highway Hills.
- Portion of Sultan St. from Mariveles St. to and including Bermuda Hotel & Restaurant and Citynet Central in Bgy. Highway Hills.
- Portion of Sierra Madre St. from Sultan St. to and including Domingo M. Guevarra St. in Bgy. Highway Hills.
Between 11 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- Portion of Samat St. from King’s Road to and including Queen’s Road and Calbayog St. in Bgy. Highway Hills.
- Along Lopez – Rizal St. from Samat St. to Dr. Jose Fernandez St. in Bgy. Highway Hills.
Reason: Upgrading of facilities along Samat St. in Bgy. Highway Hills, Mandaluyong City.
Taguig City Mayor Lino Cayetano has convened the Local Health Board and adopted an action plan based on the output of the city's Dengue Summit last month as an aggressive approach to fight dengue amid the declaration of the National Dengue Epidem...
A Malabon City councilor withdrew a proposal to require motorcycle drivers to get police-issued clearance stickers. Councilor Paulo Oreta, who sponsored the measure, said the proposed ‘Clean Riders Code of 2019‘ was withdr...
School heads and barangay chairpersons in Quezon City are now allowed to suspend classes in their respective jurisdictions if they believe that public safety will be compromised in vasr of inclement weather. This was explained to the representa...
After the launching of the ‘Cine Kartilya’, a free public showing on Friday at the historic Bonifacio Shrine, Manila Mayor Isko Moreno bared the famed Philippine Philharmonic Orchestra also offered to play for Manila residents for free. ...
Manila Mayor Francisco “Isko Moreno” Domagoso expressed shock after the Manila Police District (MPD) confiscated hundreds of illegal firearms in Baseco Compound in Manila last week. Last August 11, MPD has recovered at least 62 assorted ...
ICLEI World Secretariat, ICLEI Southeast Asia Secretariat and Global Project Advisory Group visited the city government of Parañaque for the Ambitious City Promises Project Experts and National Meeting on August 9, 2019 in coordinati...