#MNCAdvisory: Meralco maintenance schedule, May 18-19
Here is a list of areas across Metro Manila that will be affected by Meralco’s maintenance schedule for May 18-19, 2019:
May 18, 2019, Saturday, Between 8:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
- Portion of Dagupan St. from Francisco P. Yuseco St. to Tayuman St.
Reason: Maintenance works along Dagupan St. in Tondo, Manila.
May 18-19, 2019, Saturday to Sunday, Between 11 p.m. and 11:45 p.m. and then between 6:15 a.m. and 7 a.m.
- Portion of Shaw Blvd. from Epifanio Delos Santos Ave. (EDSA) to near Stanford St. in Bgy. Wack – Wack Greenhills East.
- Portion of Calbayog St. from near Samat St. to and including Kanlaon, L. Esteban, Malinao and Domingo M. Guevarra Sts.; and Highway Hills Integrated School in Bgy. Highway Hills.
- Portion of Mariveles St. from Dr. Jose Fernandez St. to Sierra Madre St. including Banahaw St.; MGM Food and Commodities Corp., Worldwide Corporate Center and Diamond Tower Condominium in Bgy. Highway Hills.
- Portion of Sultan St. from Mariveles St. to and including Bermuda Hotel & Restaurant and Citynet Central in Bgy. Highway Hills.
- Portion of Sierra Madre St. from Sultan St. to and including Domingo M. Guevarra St. in Bgy. Highway Hills.
Between 11 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- Portion of Samat St. from King’s Road to and including Queen’s Road and Calbayog St. in Bgy. Highway Hills.
- Along Lopez – Rizal St. from Samat St. to Dr. Jose Fernandez St. in Bgy. Highway Hills.
Reason: Upgrading of facilities along Samat St. in Bgy. Highway Hills, Mandaluyong City.
SELECT A CITY IN METRO MANILA TO SEE THE LATEST ELECTION RESULTS
Manila is one of the most startup friendly cities in the world, according to Startup Genome’s 2019 Global Startup Ecosystem Report. The report listed Manila, along with Busan, Frankfurt, Calgary, and Taipei, as one of the top activation phase ...
The Light Rail Transit Line 2 resumed operations Sunday morning after its suspension following a collision of two trains between the Anonas and Cubao stations Saturday evening. “LRT-2 resumed its operations with train insertion at 10:47 a.m. t...
San Juan Mayor-elect Francis Zamora over the weekend said the city’s public hospital was the biggest problem he would address after taking his oath as mayor next month. “This is our only public hospital, but it’s not even a real pu...
The alumni association of the Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila has asked Manila Mayor-elect Francisco “Isko Moreno” Domagoso to appoint a graduate of the school to serve as PLM president. The alumni association is also clamoring for the ...