Mandaluyong vice mayor under self quarantine
Mandaluyong City Vice Mayor Anthony Suva and his family went on self-quarantine after being exposed to a suspected coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) patient who died on Saturday.
“Me and my whole family are under quarantine because we have been exposed to a possible COVID-19 patient. I regret to say that that patient has died,” Suva said.
The local government has yet to confirm if the patient had been tested for the virus.
As of Saturday, there were 13 confirmed COVID-19 cases in the city: five from Barangay Highway Hills and one each from Barangays Plainview, Daang Bakal, Hulo, Vergara, Wackwack, Mauway, Addition Hills and Ilaya.
The Taguig City government will not reopen cinemas, arcades, libraries, museums, and certain tourist attractions contrary to the recommendation by the Inter-Agency Task Force on Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID), according to a report by Manila...
Some 100 senior citizens in Sampaloc, Manila joined a coronavirus disease (Covid-19) vaccination simulation exercise, according to a report by Philippine News Agency. The activity held at the Legarda Elementary School is part of the Manila city...
Manila Mayor Francisco “Isko Moreno” Domagoso said he is among the nine Metro Manila mayors who voted in favor of implementing modified general community quarantine (MGCQ) in the National Capital Region (NCR), according to a report b...
Do you want to learn more about the challenges and predictions for the gambling industry in the Philippines? Find all answers in this article!