#MNCAdvisory: Meralco announces maintenance schedule on Jan. 13 to 19, 2020
Here is a list of areas across Metro Manila that will be affected by Meralco’s maintenance schedule for January 13 - 19, 2020:
PARAÑAQUE CITY (B.F. HOMES PARAÑAQUE)
JANUARY 14 – 15, 2020, TUESDAY TO WEDNESDAY
BETWEEN 11:30PM (TUE., 01/14/20) AND 4:30AM (WED., 01/15/20)
- Portion of Tropical Ave. from CAA Road (J. Aguilar Ave.) to Montreal St. including Luxembourg St.; and Southville International School and O. B. Montessori – Las Piñas.
REASON: Replacement of poles and line reconstruction works along Tropical Ave. in Bgy. B. F. Homes Parañaque, Parañaque City.
JANUARY 15 – 16, 2020, WEDNESDAY TO THURSDAY
BETWEEN 11:00PM (THU., 01/15/20) AND 4:00AM (FRI., 01/16/20)
- Portion of A. Mabini St. from C-3 Road to near Laong Laan St. including Silanganan and Soriano Sts.; and Mercury Drug in Bgys. Maypajo and Sampalukan.
BETWEEN 3:00AM AND 4:00AM (FRI., 01/16/20)
- Portion of A. Mabini St. from Padre Zamora St. to C-3 Road including Don Antonio, Doña Consuelo and Doña Rita Acab Sts.; Flexo Manufacturing Corp. and Iglesia Ni Cristo – Lokal ng Caloocan in Bgys. Poblacion and Sampalukan.
- Portion of C-3 Road from A. Mabini St. to Talakitok St. including Perpetual and Kabulusan 1 & 2 Sts. in Bgy. Sampalukan.
REASON: Relocation of facilities and line reconductoring works along C-3 Road in Bgy. Sampalukan, Caloocan City.
JANUARY 18, 2020, SATURDAY
BETWEEN 8:30AM AND 2:30PM
- Portion of Dagupan St. Ext. from Raxabago St. to near Tayuman St. including Tutuban PNR (Philippine National Railways) Station.
REASON: Line maintenance works along PNR (Philippine National Railways) Railroad Track near Yuseco St. and Dagupan St. Ext. in Tondo, Manila.
San Juan City plans to use the Filoil Flying V Centre as a quarantine facility amid the continuous rise of confirmed cases of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the city. San Juan Mayor Francis Zamora announced that he is now working for th...
Mandaluyong City will deliver food bags to house renters during the enhanced community quarantine period, according to Mayor Carmelita Abalos. “Gagawin po namin ngayon, since alam na namin ang figures, mabibigyan na po kayo. Pipilitin ko hangg...
San Miguel Corporation said it expanded its Manukang Bayan on Wheels program to widen food availability and accessibility in several Metro Manila areas during the enhanced community quarantine period. SMC president and chief operating officer ...
San Juan City plans to convert the city’s science high school into facility for persons under investigation (PUI) of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). “The still unused building of the San Juan City Science High School will b...
Navotas City has provided accommodation to the city’s health workers. The city has repurposed the NAVOTAAS Institute Annex II in Brgy. Daanghari as temporary shelter for doctors, nurses and staff of the Navotas City Hospital who are livin...
About 18 million poor Filipino families will receive cash and food assistance from the government's social amelioration program, according to the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD). DSWD Secretary Rolando Bautista said the agenc...