Metro Manila News
#MNCAdvisory: Meralco announces maintenance schedule on Jan. 13 to 19, 2020
Here is a list of areas across Metro Manila that will be affected by Meralco’s maintenance schedule for January 13 - 19, 2020:
PARAÑAQUE CITY (B.F. HOMES PARAÑAQUE)
JANUARY 14 – 15, 2020, TUESDAY TO WEDNESDAY
BETWEEN 11:30PM (TUE., 01/14/20) AND 4:30AM (WED., 01/15/20)
- Portion of Tropical Ave. from CAA Road (J. Aguilar Ave.) to Montreal St. including Luxembourg St.; and Southville International School and O. B. Montessori – Las Piñas.
REASON: Replacement of poles and line reconstruction works along Tropical Ave. in Bgy. B. F. Homes Parañaque, Parañaque City.
JANUARY 15 – 16, 2020, WEDNESDAY TO THURSDAY
BETWEEN 11:00PM (THU., 01/15/20) AND 4:00AM (FRI., 01/16/20)
- Portion of A. Mabini St. from C-3 Road to near Laong Laan St. including Silanganan and Soriano Sts.; and Mercury Drug in Bgys. Maypajo and Sampalukan.
BETWEEN 3:00AM AND 4:00AM (FRI., 01/16/20)
- Portion of A. Mabini St. from Padre Zamora St. to C-3 Road including Don Antonio, Doña Consuelo and Doña Rita Acab Sts.; Flexo Manufacturing Corp. and Iglesia Ni Cristo – Lokal ng Caloocan in Bgys. Poblacion and Sampalukan.
- Portion of C-3 Road from A. Mabini St. to Talakitok St. including Perpetual and Kabulusan 1 & 2 Sts. in Bgy. Sampalukan.
REASON: Relocation of facilities and line reconductoring works along C-3 Road in Bgy. Sampalukan, Caloocan City.
JANUARY 18, 2020, SATURDAY
BETWEEN 8:30AM AND 2:30PM
- Portion of Dagupan St. Ext. from Raxabago St. to near Tayuman St. including Tutuban PNR (Philippine National Railways) Station.
REASON: Line maintenance works along PNR (Philippine National Railways) Railroad Track near Yuseco St. and Dagupan St. Ext. in Tondo, Manila.
The Manila Police District announced road closures and rerouting schemes for the celebration of the Feast of the Sto. Niño of Tondo this weekend. The Lakbayaw Festival, commonly known as the Sto. Niño de Tondo feast, will be on Saturda...
South Korea commited $200,000 (P10 million) for victims of the Taal Volcano eruption. "Through the swift provision of relief goods to those who are in evacuation centers due to the volcanic eruption, we hope this aid will contribute to the...
The National Capital Region Police Office (NCRPO) said some of its personnel want to donate their combat pay to help the victims of the Taal Volcano eruption. Brig. Gen. Debold Sinas, NCRPO director, said the projected donations of Metro Manila cops...
The Philippine Navy (PN) is preparing 15 disaster response and rescue teams (DRRTs) in Manila and Cavite for humanitarian assistance and disaster relief (HADR) missions in areas affected by the phreatic explosion of Taal Volcano in Batangas. Lt. Com...
The Philippine National Police (PNP) defended its proposal to acquire radar speed guns which have better specifications than those being used in Davao City. PNP spokesperson Brigadier General Bernard Banac also said the organization is prepared to a...
The Philippine National Police (PNP) said it mobilized more than 1,000 cops to help in the evacuation and other disaster response efforts in areas affected by the eruption of Taal Volcano. The police officers are members of the Reactionary Stan...