DOH director tests positive for COVID-19
The Department of Health (DOH) said one of its directors tested positive for the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
"The lone confirmed case is a director. Contrary to circulating posts, no member of the DOH Executive Committee is positive for COVID-19," the DOH said in its 10:30 p.m. bulletin Tuesday.
Assuring that its employees' safety and health are top priority, the DOH has disinfected its offices and has informed the director's close contacts so they can immediately undergo home quarantine and strict monitoring.
Earlier in the day, the agency also reported two additional deaths, bringing the total number of COVID-19 fatalities in the country to 14.
A referee working inside the PBA bubble in Pampanga tested positive for the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), according to a report by GMA News. According to a report on the PBA website, the game official took the mandatory swab test along w...
Makati Mayor Abby Binay said the city government recently donated an assortment of firearms and other protective and crime-fighting equipment worth P93,402,050 to the Philippine National Police (PNP)-Makati City to strengthen its capability to mainta...
More public utility jeepneys (PUJs) and UV Express (UVE) units will return to the streets of Metro Manila later this month, according to the Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) in a report by Philippine News Agency. In a Fac...
Do you want to learn more about the challenges and predictions for the gambling industry in the Philippines? Find all answers in this article!